Saturday, 29 January 2011

What a Mess!


This grubby lioness had just extricated herself from some mud when a photographer suddenly appeared out of nowhere and took this less than flattering shot.

What is she thinking?

- I have never felt so humiliated in all my life!
- Don't mock it till you've tried it. Mud baths do wonders for the complexion.
- The photographer's a bit alright. I would love to sink my claws into him!
- All of the above.
- None of the above. If so, please elaborate.

Photo: Andy Biggs

6 comments:

Laetitia said...

None of those things. She is wondering how to reach the nearest pool of water.

Isidoor said...

It was done to get rid off the fleas...

Liesje said...

How clever of you, Isidoor! What a way to live: to almost have to suffocate yourself in order to get rid of your fleas

Rosie said...

Mud.... nasty, dirty stuff. I'd rather just scratch.

Susan said...

I want my mummy...

✿ Lisa de Paris said...

..is Fantastic Photo !!.. I love this !.. You have really talent ! ★ Bravissimo !!.. :)